There are millions of people around the world who are suffering from diabetes. Most of them suffer from type 2 diabetes. The minority suffer from type 1 diabetes. In Type 1 diabetes the immune system of a human body destroys cells in the pancreas which are known as beta cells. These beta cells are the one that makes insulin. There are some people who suffer from secondary diabetes which is similar to type 1 but in this, the immune system does not destroy the beta cells.
Insulin is a vital part of the human body because it enables the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. When type 1 diabetes happens, the pancreas stops producing insulin. Type 1 doesn’t usually occur in children, but it can happen at any age to anyone. Till now there is no cure for this, but the studies suggest that the treatment given by the doctors focus on managing the blood sugar levels to prevent complications.
In further discussion, you will read about the causes and symptoms of type 1 diabetes. Also, you will get to know how CBD helps in Reducing the symptoms of type 1.
Type 1 Diabetes: Causes and Symptoms
Type 1 starts mostly among people under 20, but it also happens among the elderly.
Causes of Type 1 Diabetes
- Some possible causes for type 1 include:
- Genetics – This passes through the genes, so it can be a major factor for causing diabetes.
- Family history – Any person whose parents or other family members have this disease, they are more prone to the risk of developing diabetes.
- Age – Type 1 can occur at any age but still, it mostly occurs in 2 peaks which can be easily noticed. The first one occurs in children aged between 4 and 7 years old. The second one occurs in the age between 10 and 14 years old.
- Geography – The more person travels, the risk of the type 1 increases. Thus geography can also act as one of the main factors of the cause.
Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes
The main symptom of type 1 is the high blood sugar level. Some of the common symptoms include:
- Blurred vision
- Increased hunger
- Frequent urination
- Lethargy and drowsiness
- Sudden weight loss
- Vomiting and nausea
- Pain in belly
Use of CBD For Curing Type 1 Diabetes
Cannabidiol or CBD is found in the hemp plant which is extracted through the different process such as olive oil extraction, dry ice, and CO2 extraction method. Researchers say that
cannabidiol oil could play a major role in the treatment of Type 1 by lowering the blood sugar
levels in the body. CBD helps the body with the inflammation which is caused by
diabetes. CBD has different properties that stabilize the sugar levels and decreases insulin resistance in your body.
Other Medical benefits of CBD
- Treat sleep issues – CBD is sedative in nature because of which it can help you in falling asleep quickly. It also reduces the symptoms of insomnia.
- Managing Pain – Studies have shown that CBD reduces inflammation and pain by activating CB1 and CB2 receptors.
- Improves Heart Health – Experts say that CBD can be a very effective and natural treatment for the people suffering from High Blood Pressure and cardiovascular disease.
- Reduces anxiety – CBD has shown positive evidence in treating anxiety disorder. Use of CBD regulates limbic and paralimbic area which lowers down the anxiety level.
- Deters Neurodegenerative diseases – CBD can be a potential alternative for diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Multiple Sclerosis.
Where you can buy CBD?
When you are looking for CBD visit Thought Cloud (thought cloud.net). They have different forms of CBD like isolate, full spectrum, oil, wax, and tincture. All the CBD products from Thoughtcloud are pure and rich in CBD quality.
Conclusion On CBD For Type 1 Diabetes
Before taking CBD it is better to speak to your doctor. If this problem persists, don’t ignore the symptoms and start taking medications. The symptoms can go away when the blood sugar levels are stabilized. Type 1 can be effectively managed by having good health treatments. CBD can play an important role in reducing Type 1 diabetes symptoms.