Full Spectrum CBD Oil
What is Full spectrum CBD Oil
Full Spectrum generally refers to CBD oil products that not only contain CBD,but also contain some terpenes and other cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN and even some THC. Usually these will be in ratios that were naturally occurring and extracted from the plant and specific strain. But they are also occasionally added back into products as an isolated form to raise the potency of the product. For those that get drug tested, Full Spectrum is something to be cautious about.
With Full Spectrum CBD oil products, you have the advantage of something called the “Entourage Effect.” This is where all the cannabinoids and terpenes are working together in synergy, something that Isolate products will lack.
Difference between full spectrum and isolate
In the study, researchers administered full spectrum CBD and CBD isolate to two different groups of mice. When comparing the data of the two groups, the results proved that the group administered with full spectrum CBD were provided with higher levels of relief. Furthermore, the study demonstrated that full spectrum CBD continued to provide relief as the dose increased, while CBD Isolate did not provide the same effect when there was an increase in dosage.
While full spectrum CBD has ultimately proven to be more effective than CBD Isolate and can be used to effectively treat a wide variety of ailments, it does not discredit the effectiveness of CBD Isolate.
Benefits of Full Spectrum CBD
- Full spectrum is more effective when fighting pain and inflammation.
- While CBD only is somewhat effective, the whole plant extract not only provided faster and better relief, the effects also lasted longer.
- Increasing number of companies in the CBD industry are selling full spectrum CBD oil as a rule.
- Entourage effect is the main reason behind the efficacy of whole plant extracts.
What does Full Spectrum CBD Oil contain ?
- Cannabinoids – While most readers are probably aware of the impact of THC and CBD on their health, there are plenty of unheralded cannabinoids that offer relief.
- Terpenes – Terpenes are chemicals that give the cannabis plant its unique scent. Even in tiny amounts, terpenes work extremely well with cannabinoids to heal the body.
- Vitamins & Minerals – Full spectrum CBD oil contains vitamins A, C, & E along with complex B vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin, and thiamine. An increasing number of people don’t consume beta-carotene, but it is abundant in full spectrum oil.
- Essential Fats & Protein – If all of the above wasn’t enough, full spectrum CBD oil contains up to 20 amino acids including the nine essential ones. Essential fatty acids which help promote better heart health, are included in the optimal 3:1 ratio.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Read More »
April 16, 2018
Although it is better to consume CBD oil than nothing at all, it may not offer you the same range of positive effects as full spectrum CBD oil. You still receive an adequate amount of CBD, but you also consume dozens of beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes. As a result, your body will receive more than enough vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
to our Newsletter